This free workshop is an intro to the Business Building Series.
Like coaching itself, there are some tried and true fundamentals and basics that work and form the foundation for your coaching skills. So too, are the fundamentals and basics of establishing a strong and enduring coaching business.
• Discover why your business is like a peanut!
• What do the numbers 16 and 5 have in common with your success?
• How can three bubbles be foundational to your business model?
These important questions and many others will be answered in this Business Fundamentals workshop!
CCEUS: 1.5 Resource Development
development of the person being foremost for any organization to succeed. With a background in sales, sales management, and sales team development, Barry has consistently exceeded expectations and is uniquely qualified to assist any organization with the challenges of leadership development and managerial performance.
His specialties are:
• Executive and entrepreneurial coaching
• Leadership and management development
• Effective communication and time management skills
• Career development and transition
• Team building and team leader development
Barry has been actively and successfully involved with major Tampa based organizations with multiple leadership development assignments including: the COO, Department Chairs, Divisional Leaders, and internal high performers. These assignments cover a wide array of developmental and leadership challenges, i.e., communications, delegating, conflict resolution, courageous conversations, interpersonal skills, and developing stronger leadership capabilities.
Registration for this event requires a two-step process. Please check your confirmation email for further details.